Thursday, September 9, 2010

As I close my eyes...

As i close my eyes...


The heart jumps instantly


out of all confines....


and races ahead...


into a world,full of dreams...


the stars begin to swim


in a cloud around me...


dew drops shiver and shine


and sparkle with such glee...


butterflies come a-fluttering


and flowers bloom so bright....


its a lovely blast of colours


o ! 'tis such a delightful sight !


the oceans rumble n grumble


and waves keep up the dance...


the gulls dive and glide


as smooth as a trance...


the moonlight so silver


feels cool against my skin...


silvery silvery is my world


and silvery white the grin...


knotted into my hair


is the sweetness of this breeze...


smells of jasmine n orchids


n woods n meadows n trees...


i swim in clouds of petals


n dive in the chirp of birds....


i drink the laughter of kids


echoing deep into the woods...


i see the golden honey comb


n feel the gold on my lips....


drops of nectar,droplets of manna


sweet drops on my finger tips...


i float into the fog


and see clouds descending on lakes...


where lotuses abound


and peace forever stays...


and i feel my being rise


into a heaven of pure bliss...


where love and joy alone reside


and give sorrow a miss...


and i dare not open


these windows to the world....


dare not break,dare not shatter


these dreams of silver and gold....


the dreams that make


the dreams that break...


the dreams that

keep me alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment